Friday, May 1, 2009

They can't be my kids

Wednesday afternoon the kids and I drove to NE. We had to detour an hour out of our way so my husband could drop off a truck at one of their stores. The last hour of the trip Carson was with us, but for five plus hours I was solo with the four kids. Carson followed behind me only part of the way. The kids were pretty good in the car all things considered. My only complaint is that they don't sleep in the car. How can this be? Isaac was the big sleep winner with sleeping all of 20 minutes. Carson came in second with two minutes. Stella and Owen chose not to sleep at all. And yes, we were in the car during nap time. It makes no difference what time of day or night we leave, the kids won't sleep. I guess it shouldn't matter if they are good right? But, this can't be normal. Or is it?

No comments: