Thursday, February 17, 2011

Frosting...

When the kids eat all their dinner they get to choose a "cracker." (Most commonly known as a snack.) Last night after Stella ate all her dinner she asked if she could have a cracker. She wanted a Valentine cookie, or as she said, a Valentine tookie. Her older brother had just eaten the last decorated/frosted cookie. There was one more cookie left. A plain heart-shaped sugar cookie. Stella requested a frosted one so I quickly decorated the cookie for her with bright red frosting.

As I'm frosting her cookie she jumps up and down in glee while clapping her hands saying, "Frosting! Frosting! I wuv frosting!" She then breaks into song. It went something like this, "Frosting the Snowman..." Stella reminded me how much she wuvs Frosting the Snowman and thanked me numerous times for her beautiful Valentine tookie.

IMG_6426

I love you, Stella!




1 comment:

kerri said...

kara, stella is beautiful! i think she looks just like you.