Saturday, September 15, 2007

What are you still doing here?




Carson and Owen started preschool (Kids Day Inn) on Friday September 14. It's every Friday for four hours throughout the school year. The boys were a bit disappointed that they didn't get to ride a school bus, but were happy about their new backpacks and new shoes.
I was pretty sure the boys would be fine when I dropped them off and they were. I walked Carson and Owen into the classroom and hung their backpacks and put their lunch in their designated spots. When I went to kiss them good bye they were no where near me and had already found toys and other kids to play with. I told each of the boys bye-bye and Carson gave me a look that said "what the heck are you still doing here?"
Carson and Owen did great and I was able to do my own thing for the first time in a VERY long time. This will be the first time I will have the house to myself in over two years. I got a couple of errands run. Maybe next week I will come home and enjoy the peace and quiet in the empty house while the boys are at preschool.

No comments: