Thursday, September 6, 2007

Dave Matthews Band


Carson and I went to another DMB concert. Gee Gee (Carson's mom) watched Carson and Owen so we could go to Kansas City a day before the concert. We really appreciated getting away, but would have enjoyed it a little more if I wouldn't have been sick the whole time I was there. Carson and I stayed at the same hotel as the Dave Matthews Band and were able to see and even talk to just about every band member except Dave.
Tom, Misti, and Evan Wolf joined us in Kansas City on August 28th. Evan stayed with a babysitter during the concert while the adults enjoyed the evening out. As expected, the Band did not disappoint. Carson and I sat in the 11th row. I snuck a camera in this year. I figured they weren't going to question a pregnant woman (and I was right.) I hid it right under my belly and walked right through security. I thought I might as well play the "pregnancy card" while I've got it. I was able to get nice pictures and a video of the concert.
We hope that we will be able to attend more Dave Matthews Band concerts, but are afraid we will have trouble finding anyone to watch four kids. Do we have any volunteers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.