Friday, May 20, 2011

Last time ever

Carson and Owen have officially joined their brother and sister for summer break.

Preschool is over...forever for them. They will never ever go to preschool again. This is one of those bittersweet moments for me. I tend to get a little sentimental about things like this. I hate that my kids are growing up right before my eyes. Why can't time slow down?

I guess there's nothing I can do about it, but try to enjoy the moment.

IMG_4654

The first day of school vs. the last day of school.

IMG_7300

Ready for the last day of preschool.

IMG_7301

All the kids in the class made their very own dinosaur t-shirt to wear on the last day of school. They all looked so cute in them.

IMG_7303

A "picnic" with family and friends.

IMG_7310

Friends from school.

Goodbye Mrs. Wilbur and Mrs. Baird. We'll miss you!

IMG_7305

No comments: