Friday, November 12, 2010

Jeans

I asked Carson and Owen to get dressed while I was giving Isaac and Stella a bath. I started getting Isaac dressed after his bath, but I couldn't find his jeans. I searched all over the floor. I retraced my tracks from the bedrooms to the family room (where I was dressing Ike.) No jeans. I saw that one of the big boy's jeans were on the floor. I could see that Carson was dressed so of course I started telling Owen to get dressed. He throws the blanket off his lap and stands up to show me he was dressed.

IMG_5425

I found Isaac's jeans. A little short for Owen, but they fit perfectly around his waist.

It was an honest mistake.

IMG_5427



1 comment:

Dina said...

Come on, Mom... Haven't you heard of man capris???? :-)
It doesn't matter what those kids put on - they just can't get any cuter:-)