Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flowers for Mommy

The other day the big boys and I were playing outside when I see Owen approaching me with a little grouping of white flowers. He handed them to me with such joy on his face. I loved them! What a sweet boy for giving his mommy flowers.

Before I knew it both boys were handing me flowers left and right. They were getting the flowers from the neighbor's tree by using a tree limb that had fallen to the ground. They were swinging their little hearts out to get the flowers down to give to me. Eventually, I had quite a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Little Carson told me I could now get married. He led me to the front door where I got married as he watched the imaginary ceremony from the yard. After the marriage ceremony it was time to come inside to eat. Carson asked me if I knew what color my wedding dress was. I ask, "white?" "Nope! It was red with all different colors. But, not brown or black because they aren't bright beautiful colors." Not exactly how I pictured my wedding dress to look, but none the less I'm sure it was beautiful.

<span class=



No comments: