Friday, March 12, 2010

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?

We took the older boys to Sesame Street Live on March 07. It's the second time Carson and Owen have seen Elmo and the gang. Before going to the show (little) Carson asked me if I remembered how it rained the last time we saw Elmo. Thinking back he was right. It was a chilly rainy day two years ago when went to see the show. This year the sun was out and we got to see it in the new arena. Both boys loved their first Sesame Street experience so much. I think it had a bigger impact on them than what I realized. The things they remember about their first show amaze me (and they weren't even two and a half years old.) Two years later, they liked it just as much. The show was fantastic. Some of the highlights for Carson and Owen were the characters, songs and dancing, Elmo lights, cotton candy, fries, and lemonade.




IMG_3562


Carson and Owen before the show.




IMG_3566


Owen working on his cotton candy beard.




IMG_3587


Mmm ... sugar!




IMG_3586


Carson, Daddy and Owen enjoying the show.




IMG_3591


Heading home.

No comments: