Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Getting ready for babies


This past weekend my mom, sister, and her two boys came to Wichita to help me prepare for the coming of the babies. Michelle and my mom were in overdrive! They really cleaned and organized my house. I feel so liberated. I believe we are now pretty much ready for babies and all the things they bring... diapers, bottles, blankets, onesies and etc. Michelle worked very hard of making the most of my limited space in the kitchen and my mom did laundry and finished up the nursery. They also organized closets and cleaned up the master bedroom. Who knew we had so much room in our bedroom?

Carson and Owen loved playing with their cousins Luke and Jake. Luke and Jake wore Carson and Owen out. It was great! It was so much fun watching all the little boys play together. They truly love one another! Too bad we don't live closer.

No comments: