Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Big Boys


It's official! Carson and Owen have moved to their big boy bed. Papa and Mimi came to Wichita to paint (thanks Papa) and help put Carson and Owen's new room together the last weekend in September. The boys do fantastic sleeping in their "new Jets bed." It was a bittersweet moment for me to see them laying just like big boys in their new bed the first night.
Carson and Owen share a bed. They have found this is a much better deal than sharing a crib (like they had been doing -by choice- the last couple of weeks before moving into the big bed.) The first night in their bed their cute little heads were laying perfectly on their pillows and their feet were where they were supposed to be, too. It was so sad. I'm not sure I'm ready for them to be "big" yet. They are still my babies according to my heart, but when I see how independent they have become I know I have to let them grow up and try new things on their own. I am beginning to understand what people mean when they tell me kids grow up so fast. My babies have turned into toddlers right before my eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).